Email List for MSLA Members
The owner of the mslamembers Yahoo Group has moved the group to Groups.io, a new Groups service. [Current members] have been subscribed to the new group using [their] email . The title of the new group is MA School Library Association Members, and messages can be sent to it at MSLAmembers@groups.io. The group homepage is located here.
Groups at Groups.io are similar to Yahoo Groups, but we have several new features and we encourage you to explore the Groups.io website.
If you have never registered with Groups.io before, your account will not have a password set yet. To log in, you can use the 'Email me a link to login' button to have a link emailed to you that will let you log into the website.
You do not have to do anything to continue being a member of this group. If you do not wish to be a member of MSLAmembers, click here to unsubscribe and you will be unsubscribed immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
All members are invited to subscribe to the MSLAmembers list when they first join MSLA or renew a lapsed membership. Members will receive an invitation to join the list, and must reply to that email to activate their subscription.
The email list allows our members to seek assistance and share information with colleagues in school libraries across the state.
- List membership is restricted to current MSLA members.
- Discussion is limited to professional matters concerning school library programs.
- Reply to the message’s original poster, not to the entire list.
- Original posters should compile responses and repost them to the list.
- Advertising is prohibited.
- Please identify yourself when posting a message by listing your name, school name, location (city), and email address.