Winchester High School is a comprehensive high school that works to meet the needs of all learners. WHS serves over 1,350 students in grades 9-12. We strive to create a well-developed curriculum that reflects a focus on the whole student as we endeavor to prepare all students to be ready and successful for any path they choose when they leave our halls.
- Should possess MA Librarian license grades 9-12.
- Provide direct services to support the general needs of the Library Media Center and the Creative Technology Center.
- Work directly with students to help support their needs and provide education in the various research tools available.
- Work directly with teachers and staff members to help support the needs students.
- Support an be invested in social and emotional learning initiatives.
- Maintain a quiet and safe learning environment for all students and staff.
- The prospective candidate will be expected to be well versed in all current research databases, common educational technologies and Google Applications for Education tools.
Please click below to apply or contact Andrea Zampitella at firstname.lastname@example.org