The Weston Public Schools is seeking a Director of District Advancement to provide leadership in the planning and implementation of social emotional learning, bullying prevention and intervention, and equity, diversity, inclusion, and access initiatives. We are looking for a diverse pool of applicants who are inspired by our mission to educate, equip, and inspire all students to achieve their full potential and enrich their community.
- Strong familiarity and expertise with social emotional learning, bullying prevention and intervention, and culturally responsive teaching
- Five or more years of exceptional student growth/achievement results as a teacher or professional support personnel (e.g., school counselor, school psychologist)
- Three or more years of experience as a school or district leader, preferably in a diverse public school setting
- Hold a valid Massachusetts administrator licensure (e.g., supervisor/director, principal/assistant principal, special education administrator, superintendent/assistant superintendent) by time of appointment
- Excellent communication skills - clear writer, facilitator, and excellent public speaker