Librarian: Andrea Zampitella
This year, ITS Specialist Kathleen Grace, Art Teacher Paul Hackett and I developed the CTC Lecture and workshop series. The idea behind the lecture series is to engage students and staff through presentations and workshops that cross the boundaries of disciplines and include creative uses of technology. In addition, students developed their own research projects.
- Brian Knepp (11/9/16)- Lecture media artist whose works range from large-scale interactive installations to microscopic sculptures.
- Deren Guler (11/23/16)- Wearable Electronics Workshop
- Jared Mezzocchi - Improv Workshop using Isadora software
- Nathalie Miebach (3/8/17) - Lecture on intersection of art and science and the visual articulation of scientific observations using traditional basket weaving techniques
- Jeff Lieberman (2/16/17) - Host Time Warp on the Discovery channel. Lecture combining his passions for art and science in ways that reveal how one influences the other.
- Regie Gibson and the Speakeasy Project- Shakespeare to Hip-Hop Authorfest
- Andrew Hylnski - Ableton Live Workshops - Music and the physics of sound
- Dr. Mukai (5/6/17)- Lecture on Ophthalmology and iPhone Apps