- preparing and teaching classes ranging from PreK - 5th grade;
- staffing the circulation desk;
- maintaining circulation, and materials records using Alexandria library software;
- assisting students and faculty with ready reference, online resources, and literature recommendations;
- creating promotional displays and materials such as thematic reading lists.
- ability to work effectively with elementary/middle school students and faculty;
- competence with Microsoft Office, Google Apps for Education; and library management software;
- familiarity with using iPads and Chromebooks in an educational setting
- minimum 2 years experience in a school library, including collection management and instructional experience;
- flexibility in hours/days available
- some graduate-level coursework in library science, library media studies, or children’s literature.
To apply, please visit:www.pikeschool.org/cf_forms/view.cfm?formID=31